Nanobond 5 Piece Cookware Set
The NanoBond 5-piece set delivers exceptional performance and precision for every sauce, stew, fricassee and filet. All pieces feature flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and neatly stacked storage.
Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel, creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBond’s surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1,050ºF, so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight, flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability, NanoBond’s resilient shine gleams dish after dish, year after year.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11” Skillet: 11″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- 2qt Saucepan: 7 1/2″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10 3/4″ diam., 2 3/4″ high; 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
Features and Benefits
- Chef-inspired skillets offer 20% greater cooking surface than traditional skillets.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Non-toxic titanium alloy surface produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Safe to use with metal utensils.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.