Returns and Refunds
Luwaluxury.com offers 30 day returns from date of delivery on orders that meet the following conditions listed below.
- Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Part orders or any products purchased in our Shop Parts collection are subject to a 25% restocking fee upon return.
- All items purchased in our Clearance Collection are considered final and no returns or refunds will be accepted. For more information on our Clearance policy please visit: https://luwaluxury.com/pages/shop-clearance.
- A 3% restock fee will be applied to all appliance(s) and appliance accessories upon return.
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- All shipping charges are considered non-refundable. Return shipping is the customers responsibility.
To complete your return, we require proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
1. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
3. Your order includes products from our Shop Parts collection.
If you would like to return your order, you may request a return by logging into your account here.
You may cancel your order prior to shipment. A 3% cancellation fee may be applied to your order at the discretion of Luwaluxury.com management, this fee is applied to cover costs associated with credit card fees.
If you wish to cancel your existing order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request.
All cancellation refunds will be credited back to the credit card used at purchase.
Once an order has been shipped it cannot be modified or cancelled.
At LuwaLuxury.com, we strive to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. However, there may be instances where certain products are on backorder. We understand that this can be frustrating, and we want to provide you with all the information you need regarding backordered items. This can happen due to high demand, manufacturing delays, or other unforeseen circumstances. When you place an order for a backordered item, it means that you are reserving the product for future delivery.
If the product you have ordered is on backorder, we will contact you immediately to notify you and let you decide whether or not you'd like to keep or remove the product at no cost.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist with sending you a replacement product.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 18 – 42nd St. NW Auburn, WA 98001, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund or you may ship the return order to the above address.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.