Nanobond 4qt Saucepan
The perfect size to boil pasta or a few potatoes when you don’t quite need a stockpot. NanoBond’s lightweight construction makes it easy to maneuver when cooking a family-sized meal.
Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel, creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBond’s surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1,050ºF, so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight, flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability, NanoBond’s resilient shine gleams dish after dish, year after year. The perfect size to boil pasta or a few potatoes when you don’t quite need a stockpot. NanoBond’s lightweight construction makes it easy to maneuver when cooking a family-sized meal.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4qt Saucepan: 9 1/4″ diam., 4″ high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 3qt Saucepan: 8 1/2” diam., 4” high; 3lb. with lid.
- 2qt Saucepan: 7 1/2″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 1.5qt Saucepan: 7″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- 4qt saucepan includes a helper handle.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.
- Lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.